The information session for the second solicitation of entities for the “Project of Decommissioning and Contaminated Water Management” in the FY2014 Supplementary Budget was held on, Tuesday, June 30 as follows:
Material “Frequently Asked Questions and Answers” was updated.
In No. 33 of the FAQs, we have added the information on the timing of compilation of the interim results for your reference.
If you are planning to apply for this solicitation, please refer to it.
Updated on July 8
The Movies of the information session were added.
Time and Date
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 14:00-16:30 (2.5 hrs.)
TKP Garden City Nagatacho, Conference Room 2E
(13-2 Hirakawacho 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan)
|(1) Background of Solicitation
· Action toward the Decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi NPS (PDF)
(Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: 15 min.)
· “The Strategic Plan” for Decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi NPS (PDF)
(Nuclear Damage Compensation and Decommissioning Facilitation Corporation: 15 min.)
|(2) Explanation of projects and procedure
· Project of Development of Fundamental Technologies for Retrieval of Fuel Debris and Internal Structures (PDF)
(PMO-D/CW: 30 min.)
· Project of Upgrading Approach and System for Retrieval of Fuel Debris and Internal Structures (PDF)
(PMO-D/CW: 30 min.)
|(3) Procedure for implementation of the projects
· Procedure for implementation of the projects (PDF)
(PMO-D/CW: 20 min.)
There is an error in the contact email address.
The correct address is as follows:
We are sorry for the mistake.
|(4) Questions and Answers|
The Application Guideline
The application guideline is downloadable here.
Online Video of the Information Session
video part0 [mp4]（15.5MB）
video part1 [mp4]（35.6MB）
video part2 [mp4]（53.3MB）
video part3 [mp4]（186MB）
video part4 [mp4]（108MB）
video part5 [mp4]（90.7MB）
video part6 [mp4]（241MB）
∗ Please understand that the file is large, so it might take a long time to download it.